Cloud Anatomy is MEDICAL SOLUTIONS OF THE FUTURE, operating many award winning companies in India.
They selected Digital Mind 360 for the design and build of a new website and ongoing Support & Maintenance.
We designed and developed a user-friendly WordPress website which helps them to showcase their services and products.
The website is easy to manage, scalable and incorporates social proof.
Challenge & Objectives
Rhythm Batra came to us for a new website build and for an ongoing Support & Maintenance plan.
They needed a new, modern design, which represented their credibility and their upmarket, high-quality services and products to clients. This was essential to aid their continued growth, attracting new private residents.
They were already happy with WordPress as their CMS, which their old website had been built on, but knew we could offer a WordPress experience that would be much easier to use – frontend and backend-wise.
We identified some usability issues in the project’s early stages, so the new website needed to address these.
Technology & Plugins
- Contact Form 7 – to manage form data and personalisation
- Integrated with Indeed for easy management and advertisement of roles
- Google Maps API – for the contact page map feature
- Elementor – for easy on-brand page building for Athena’s team
- Advanced Custom Fields – for custom post types
- Yoast – for ongoing SEO efforts
- Google Tag Manager – for ease of implementing tools and tracking
- Google Analytics – to analyse users’ data.